June 18 th – August 24 th
Rocking out with books! “Tune” your mind with a good book that helps you move to the music of nature, animals and the world around us. Find great stories that highlight the musicality of everyday life. Keep your mind “sharp” by reading this summer! During the summer: K – 4th grade students can join us for some exciting activities that will help you “Rock” your world! Plan to attend the following fun filled programs:
- **June 20 th – Make your own “Rock” candy @ 6:30 pm
- June 23 rd – “Rockin Sing Along” with Steve Blunt @ 1:00 pm
- July 7 th – STEM on Saturday @ 1:00 pm
- July 11 th – Skywatch with the NH Astronomical Society @ 8:30pm
We will be raffling off a telescope to one lucky attendee. Rain date of Wednesday, July 18 at 8:30 pm
- July 14 th – Sand Art Painting @ 11 am
- ** July 21 st – STEM – 3D Printing @ 11 am
- ** July 25 th – Break Open Your Own Geodes @ 6:30 pm
** requires pre-registration
Two ways to win with the Reading Challenge:
1. For every 100 pages you read, bring your log to get signed at the Griffin Free Public Library then you may choose a reward from their prize box.
2. On the 1st day of school, bring your completed summer reading log to your teacher to earn (1) raffle ticket for every 100 pages you have read.
You decide which prizes you would like to try to win in the AVS Raffle Table. There will be gift cards, board games, and other great prizes!!!