Welcome to the Auburn Village School! To register a child new to AVS for grades 1 –8, please complete the new student registration packet. Completed forms and the following documents are required for new student registration: Grade 1 – 8 Registration 2021 (PDF). To streamline first grade registration, please complete this online First Grade Preregistration Survey (This is only for children new to AVS).
- The child’s immunization record
- The child’s birth certificate
- Proof of residency (examples include a current utility bill or a lease/rental agreement)
- Documentation of the child’s last physical exam (must have occurred on or before September 1st for the start of a new school year)
The new student registration packet includes the following forms:
- Student Registration Form
- Home Language Survey
- Authorization to Release Student Records
- Certification of Residency
- Student Residency Questionnaire
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application (PDF)
Please note that if your child requires medication to be given in school including over the counter medications such as Tylenol, Advil, cough/cold medications, etc., we must have a note from the parent/guardian as well as a note from the health care provider. Please call the school nurse at 483-2769 ext. 1107 if you have any questions regarding medications, physicals or immunization requirements.
Completed forms should be brought or mailed to the Auburn Village School, 11 Eaton Hill Road, Auburn NH 03032
If you are registering your child to begin school at a time other than the start of a new school year, there will be additional forms for you to complete once you return all documents listed above.