Registration is open (click here) for the 2024 after-school Learn to Ski and Ride Program provided by the town of Auburn Parks and Recreation department. Here are some highlights for this year’s program:
- Participants will meet at the mountain (no bus transportation).
- Early registration pricing is offered for those registered BY November 14.
- Registrations occurring ON or AFTER November 15 will receive a $25 surcharge. Pats Peak continues to make improvements at the mountain including new LED lights to improve nighttime visibility, upgraded snow making technology and much more.
- The attached information explains the program and registration process in further detail.
- Please forward this message to others who may be interested in joining the program. We look forward to your students returning for another fun year.
Mark J. Comeau
Pats Peak Program Coordinator
Cell: 603-552-0451 (note new phone number)