Learn to Ski and Snowboard at McIntyre-Tuesdays
- Two-hour lesson with a small group setting of no more than 8 children per group.
- Groups are combined based on age and ability level.
- Rentals: Rentals are available for the program if you do not have your own equipment.
- Once registered, stop by McIntyre to be fitted for your rentals.
- Please check with your school for dates on McIntyre Fitting nights. These nights only – save up to 20% on items in the ski shop.
- Lease: We offer seasonal Ski & Snowboard lease equipment at the Retail & Rental Shop.
- Bring your own: Mark your equipment with your name and school. *Proper gear is required for safety reasons.
- Ski & Snowboard Equipment:
- Lessons: $230
- Rentals: $100
- Helmet Rental $30
- Open Ski: $100
- After School Program (5 weeks) on Tuesdays.
- Tuesdays from 4:00pm – 6:00pm beginning on January 3rd, 2023
- Lessons will take place on: Jan 3rd, Jan 10th, Jan 17th, Jan 24th, Jan 31st.
- Registration closes at 9am on December 20, 2022.
- PLEASE NOTE: TRANSPORTATION IS NOT PROVIDED.
School Coordinator Contact: Joelle Ray – joelleBenae77@yahoo.com
Comments are closed.