New Kindergarten Students Enrolling for NEXT Year.
If you are looking to register your Kindergarten student for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year, the new registration form is now live. Your child must turn five by September 30, 2023. There will be a kindergarten parent information meeting in the spring. We will need the following information for registration:
- The Child’s Birth Certificate
- Picture ID of Parent/Guardian
- 2 Proof of Residency (examples include a current Utility Bill, Tax Bill, Mortgage Statement, Purchase and Sale Agreement, Certificate of Occupancy, or a Lease/Rental Agreement)
- Residency Affidavit – only if living with another family (please ask office for form)
- The Child’s Immunization Record
- Documentation of the child’s last physical exam (must have occurred on or before September 1st for the start of a new school year)
- Court Order/Custody Agreement – Parenting Plan
If your child has health needs that require special assistance during school hours or you have any significant concerns about your child’s health or development, our School Nurse is available for consultation. Please schedule an appointment with her by phone at 483-2769 ext. 1010.
Comments are closed.